ITVEDANT Login: ITVEDANT is one of the Most popular IT Training institute. This Institute will help the Students to get the job in the MNC and Reputed companies across India. The ITVEDANT will provide IT training for the Interested students. More than ten thousand students were training on this Institute. And, more than 500 companies hired the Students. The Institute has given 65000 hours of training. The Institute’s complete statistics are listed below.
ITVEDANT Login, PG/ Masters Certification Program for Job Aspirants:
1. ITVEDANT decodes the dreams, invites job aspirants to choose them for various reasons and in fact, they declare on the job portal as job or refund, study apps, internship, 80 percent practical, 24/7 support, & study area.
2. Master Certification Program (online/classroom) includes Data Science with AI & AWS, Business Data Analytics, Full Stack Web Development, AWS & Azure Course Training.
3. PG Certification Program (online/classroom) are tailor-made for career-oriented job seekers and to list them.
- Data Science
- Data Analytics
- Python Development
- PHP Development
- Mean Stack
- Dot Net Development
- Digital Marketing with Analytics.
4. Vedant’s institute learners in the industry are most sought for if they are done with our PG Diploma in Software & Data Science course. Experts train (online/classroom) learners with every minute detail that are already structured in the syllabus.
Features of I.T.Vedant Online/Classroom Training Programs
1. Individuals with a keen interest in Data Science and Analytics can join us with a qualification of 12th class and even the fee payment facilities are simplified to the learner’s ease.
2. The enrolled learners shall be provided with laptops and study material at Itvedant.
3. Through the process of the course at I.T.Vedant, one gets material in the recorded lectures, and Study app handy notes.
4. The learners are allowed to attend the topic at another preceding batch if they miss out on sessions.
5. I.T.Vedant provides complete training from the industry experts and they are well equipped with all required skills in need for obtaining Microsoft Certification.
6. An interesting noticeable feature is that the learners at Vendant’s get placed well ahead of their course completion.
7. Many get placements at a time when they complete 60 percent of the syllabus.
8. Every learner has an option to make payments in installments of up to 6 months at no interest rates laid on. Further, a student needs to pay only 25 percent of the fee as the first down payment.
9. The company has drawn a huge database of Alumni works such as HP, Deloitte, Jio, Reliance, Accenture, Airtel, IDBI Bank, Max Life, TCS, and many more.
10. Learners can join weekend classes and seek the details, one can contact @ 9205004404 / [email protected] or follow the Company on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
11. The software training courses are conducted @ Thane, Andheri, Navi Mumbai, Pune, Bengaluru, Chennai, and Hyderabad. The online weekdays and weekend batches are on run regularly.
Reserve a Seat at I.T.Vedant:
1. With hectic schedules at Vedant, one must realize that reserving a seat will keep a learner moving as per the planned schedule.
2. The process involves three steps: personal, course, and payment to enroll in the selected course.
3. The learner should enter the active Phone number and hit the next button.
4. The web portal shall lead to the next page, and one needs to enter the details of name, email, and mode of training (classroom/online instructor-led), and select the place. Click the next button.
5. The learner must click the select course drop-box and then one must click the next button.
6. The web portal shall lead to a payment web dialog box, the learner can adopt any one mode of payment, a Debit card, Credit Card, or net banking system.
7. The administration shall issue a password and one is allowed to log in to the I.T.Vedant account.
Also Check: UP URISE Portal Login
Student Login at itvedant.com
1st step: A learner must visit the IT Vedant student login Portal i.e. https://student.itvedant.com/index.php/site/login
2nd Step: The Students should enter their email address or mobile number, password, and log in to the page.
1. A learner may desire to replace the existing password, then one must click the set password.
2. The set your new password page will open on the screen.
3. The user should enter the mobile number and click the proceed button
4. The mobile app shall open the dialog box, and the learner must enter the new password.
5. Then retype it in the next empty box to confirm the password and submit it.
|Type of Institute||Private|
|Student Portal Login||https://student.itvedant.com/index.php/site/login|
|Eligible candidates||PG/ Masters Students|
Also Check: HPU Student Portal Login