Mparivahan app: Ministry of Road Transport and National Highways launches Mparivahan App on Android smartphones. The app can connect the citizens on the digital platform. It does connect everyone at any time, anywhere.
The apps enable citizens to make virtual RC, driving license, and driving license mock tests, pay road taxes. It provides information on second-hand-owned vehicles on the Mparivahan application. The app gives services in three languages, and they are in English, Hindi, and Marathi. In the later stages, the portal will introduce other States’ languages too.
Mparivahan app Check RC/ DL Status Details:
1. The main objective behind launching this mobile app is to create a digital conversation among all citizens of India and make services happen smoothly.
2. Mparivahan App renders various kinds of services that do relate to the vehicle.
3. The app can register complaints or take photos of individuals and upload them on the Mparivahan app.
4. Mparivahan app provides details of insurance validity, vehicle fitness validity, and pollution under control certificate. A vehicle owner can view those parameters when the owner enters the vehicle number.
5. The new Mparivahan application will provide a multi-user environment to provide RTO transactions such as payments from anywhere, at any time.
6. The application can reduce queues when citizens visit RTOs for transactions, and it minimizes paperwork. There will not be any involvement of the third man or middleman agent in the financial transactions. These middlemen can easily exploit the uneducated and uninformed citizens.
Also Check: TS echallan Pay Online
Ministry of Road Transport & Highways (MRTH):
Ministry of Road Transport & Highways entrusts to NIC the task of standardization and deployment of two software.
- VAHAN (vehicle registration)
- SARATHI (driving licenses).
1. The Central Government wants to interface the vehicle registration/driving licenses data.
2. The Centre wants the state registers to merge with the National register.
3. The application of VAHAN & SARATHI complies with the Central Motor Vehicle (CMV) Act, 1988, and the State Motor Vehicle (SMV) Rules. The processes do integrate all 36 states and UTs.
4. In this issue, the Ministry of Transport releases a Mparivahan app to benefit the citizens across the Nation.
RTO is a service wing of the governments, and they engage in improvising the quality of service to customers (vehicles Owners). Further, improvise the work ecosystem of the RTOs.
1. Every State has a transport authority that in turn connects to the Centre. The road transport ministry plans to introduce smart card technology to automate vehicle registration and driving license in the country.
2. The Smart technology will handle the inter-state transport vehicle movement. In addition, create a national-level database that comprises all state-level databases in one place.
Registration of Mparivahan App:
1. On the left side of the mobile app, one can find a sign-in option and sign in it using the active Mobile number.
2. After entering the mobile number, Users can click on sign up with your mobile number. The web portal will send OTP to the registered number.
3. In the verification code module, Users must validate the OTP and click on the ‘verify.’ Option. The applicants makes a successful registration to the Mparivahan application.
Mparivahan DL Mock Test:
The applicants shall have to take DL mock written test based on the vehicle and traffic rules. In the learning driving license test, the applicant will have to answers ten questions, and for each question, the applicant will receive 30 seconds.
Searches on Mparivahan App:
The applicant can search for several issues online. They are driving license, search challan, search challan by RC number. They can pay the road tax services, check for pending tax, to reprint the transactions using the Mparivahan application. In addition, an applicant can make an emergency service profile and temporary and permanent driving licenses.
Note: To apply for temporary/permanent licenses, the applicant must upload the essential documents for processing licenses.
|Name of the Department||Ministry of Road Transport & Highways|
|Post Name||Mparivahan app|
|Name of the application||Mparivahan app|
|Category of the Article||Central govt programme|
|app Link||Click Here|
Also Read: AP Transport RTO Citizen app
The Process to download Android/ IOS Mparivahan app:
1. To download the Android or IOS mparivahan mobile app, first citizens must visit the Google play store or Apple Store and type the app name on the search bar.
2. Once you get the app on the Home screen, Citizens can click on the install option and download it and Sign the app using the mobile number.
Also Check: eChallan AP (Andhra Pradesh) Check Status